Friday, September 9, 2016

Writing Journals

                                                         



There are many uses for journals: tracking your finances, doodling/drawings, managing your health, mapping your long-term goals, keeping a list of movies you'd like to see, jotting down ideas, keeping a daily record of one new thing you've learned, remembering favorite quotes, and so on.

I received my first journal when I was in the fifth grade. I would write about my experiences for that day, poems I've written, and kept a list of toys I wanted for Christmas or my birthday. As I got older, I started keeping a record of my ideas, movies I wanted to watch, my favorite quotes, etc.

In doing so, my writing improved tremendously. Also, it has become a good source to refer to when I want to revisit some of the ideas that I've had, some that are quite good. It has been very helpful and beneficial for me to keep a journal especially since I've dabbled into the entrepreneurial field. Anytime I have good ideas or insights, I write it in my journal.

Try keeping a journal. Your daily writing practice can help organize your thoughts and ideas, and in turn make you feel more emotionally and physically balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment